Nominaciones abiertas para el Premio Champions of Health 2019
Nominations are now being accepted for the 2019 Champions of Health awards. These awards honor individuals and organizations that are working to improve the health of Oklahomans through unique and innovative programs. You can apply en línea through May 24. There is no cost to enter. Please help us identify individuals and organizations by submitting nominations or sharing this information with others who might be interested.
All winners will be recognized at the Champions of Health gala on Thursday, Sept. 26, at the Cox Business Center in Tulsa. The gala benefits the Oklahoma Caring Foundation , a 501(c)(3) organization that gives Oklahomans access to preventive health services. This includes children's immunizations via the Oklahoma Caring Vans.
Las categorías del premio incluyen:
- Defensor de la Salud de los Niños
- Defensor de la Salud para Ancianos
- Defensor de las Personas Sin Cobertura de Seguro
- Defensor de la Salud Comunitaria
- Defensor de la Salud Corporativa
Los ganadores sin fines de lucro en ciertas categorías recibirán una contribución de $5,000 para su organización o programa. They also will be considered for the highest honor, the Dr. Rodney L. Huey Memorial Champion of Oklahoma Health, and a $15,000 contribution.
The Champions of Health program is presented by Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma, in partnership with:
- The Oklahoma Association of Optometric Physicians
- The Oklahoma Dental Association
- The Oklahoma Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services
- The Oklahoma Foundation for Medical Quality
- The Oklahoma Health Care Authority
- The Oklahoma Hospital Association
- The Oklahoma Osteopathic Association
- The Oklahoma Primary Care Association
- The Oklahoma State Department of Health
- The Oklahoma State Medical Association
Visite Champions of Health for more details and nomination requirements. You can also learn about the Champions of Health coalition partners, previous winners , gala sponsorship opportunities and more.